MIND DIP #3 – HUMMUS
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (or 1 can works also)
- 4 tbsp Tahini paste
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus extra for drizzling
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ground Paprika or parsley to garnish (optional)
- Serve with RW Garcia non- GMO Mixtbag Chips for some extra fun and colour!
- If you want an extra smooth Hummus, remove the skins from the chickpeas.
- Place chickpeas in a blender and pulse for a minute.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients (minus your garnish): Tahini paste, Greek Yoghurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, ground cumin and a pinch of salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. If you find the mix a little dry, add a tbsp of water at a time to get to your preferred consistency.
- Enjoy with friends, family and bag of delicious RW Garcia non- GMO Mixtbag Chips!